Monday, February 27, 2012

Playing with Yumi

 The other day I was paying with my sweet dog when my friend Yumi came out and was playing with her sweet, new puppy and I was getting a little bored playing by myself and my dog was getting tired too.
 Yumi has a little shih tzu puppy that she supposedly "found". I have noticed too that she "finds" a lot of things.
 Yumi loves to joke around a lot so she put her glasses on her puppy and made it look so, so cute!
 Then, of course, we got bored again, so this time we decided to go on a ride. Even though we have our own sized skateboard, it's so much more fun to ride on a bigger one!
We took a little rest, that is until Sproket took over and all of a sudden was wanting to play with us and get on our laps and lick our faces until they melt

          ~JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment